Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Swimming, Swimming, Swimming

Considering I don't eat fish, I wonder if I should be surprised that I have two of them for children. These two will stay in the water for hours!



This year they decided that they like these huge goggles. I crack up whenever they wear them but Haley won't even get into the water without them on anymore. Oh well. 
I am loving the pool these days. The girls are old enough to go into the pool without me. For those of you that know me know that I have been waiting for this for years!!! I don't get into the water very much. I enjoying sitting in the sun and reading. This year I have managed to dip my feet in a few times but never actually get my swimsuit wet while at the pool with the kids. I love that they are getting older :)

No comments: