Sunday, July 8, 2012

Forts

When I was little we used to make forts all of the time. We made them out of blankets, pillows, sheets, chairs, and anything else we could get away with taking from the house without my mom getting mad. We would make them so well that they could stay up for days without coming down. We would eat, sleep, play games and practically live in the forts.
Today my girls each made a fort. They only used what they could get in their bedroom (seeing as they were in time out at the time of building). I think they did well for beginners. Maybe later this summer when they are not in trouble I will show them what a real fort is made of :)

Ps. They are sleeping in their forts tonight. And I did make sure that they are sturdy and they will not collapse and suffocate themselves in the night. Notice on Haley's fort the top is clipped so that it doesn't fall.

No comments: