Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Fun and Trail of Terror

We took the kids to a fun family corn maze. We all did the maze and then when it was dark we were all supposed to do the Trail of Terror. Well Jason saw some of the guys getting ready for the haunted part and saw that some of them were dressed as clowns, and as everyone knows clowns are a deal breaker for Jason. So Jason and Haley decided that they were going to be more safe sitting in the car playing on their I-pods. I almost chickened out but decided that since Abigail was going to give it a try, then so would I. It was a little scary but with Adam next to me so that I could hold on tight and close my eyes when I needed to, I was just fine. I didn't see much but what I did see scared me just enough. When we got into the building with the clowns I just shut my eyes and Adam had to scream at me to keep moving. Thanks Adam, you saved me. 



No comments: