Monday, May 26, 2008

Utah Sports Caster is an Idiot

I have tried to write this twice and it has not worked right either time, so here is attempt #3.

I hate Utah News Anchors. On a whole they report stupid news. The top news stories each night are usually crap about birds, or a cat got hit by a car, that kind of crap. I have met some of these news anchors and they do not seem very bright. I am sure that some of them are great, awesome, smart news finders. Tonight I would like to crack on Channel 2 News Sunday Sports guy.

He shows a clip of a "Viral Video" that is going around the internet. It shows Kobe playing with the guys from JackAss (MTV show that Lewis and I used to love). He is jumping a pool of snakes and dunking a basketball. Looks totally fake. So this sports guys says, "Thanks Kobe!" like he is a personal friend or something. WHAT!?! Where has this guy been? Does he not know that thanks to Kobe the Jazz are no longer playing for the rest of the season? Thanks Kobe? Hey buddy... if you like Kobe, then move to L.A.

Thanks.

1 comment:

katie said...

it was!!! how did you know?