Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adam's Birthday Part 3

First we want to thank Grandpa for the birthday money. Adam was willing to spend it very quickly! Also thanks to "N" for the 2 Tech Deck ramps and the skateboards. We have quite the set up going on now. And finally dad. Thanks for the Wii. It was just what I (Kendra) wanted, another video game system. Like we don't have enough of them already :)


On Saturday Adam and his friend went to Boondocks. I got them each an all day pass so they could get the most bang for my buck. I got the passes at Costco. Don't you just love Costco? I got an all day pass good anytime. The passes were $12.99 each. They had a great time playing mini golf, arcade games, laser tag, bumper boats, race cars, and playing on the jungle gym play area. But the part that they wanted a picture of is while they were eating! Isn't that funny? All of the pictures of the birthday are of people eating. Oh well. We know what they like to do.



No comments: