Saturday, March 5, 2011

Update What?

I feel like I should be updating something on this blog of mine. But what? Nothing interesting is happening. We are just living our everyday lives.

Get Up
Go to school/work
Homework/lessons
Dinner
Bed
Repeat

So what do I write about? This is the question that I ask myself everyday when I sit down to type. I have lots to say but does anyone really want to hear it? No, I am sure that you don't, and frankly I like writing this blog so that I can have something to look back on and see what we have been doing with our lives, so it doesn't really matter what anyone else wants to hear, right? But is mundane everyday occurrences blog worthy? Again, no, I do not think that they are.

I have been going back and reading my blog. I am reading backwards and I got to 2009 before I stopped and laughed. I used to blog some good things. Not that pictures of the kid's parties aren't good, but some funny or interesting things have been posted on this blog in the past. So what happened? I got busy, bored, lazy... all of the above.

Now that I have the minute to type something I am rambling on about nothing of any importance and wasting my time...

So I have made a decision. In between all of the cute pics and short nothings I will be posting stories. Funny stories, crazy stories and some questionable stories. My goal is one story for every year that I have been alive. As we all know that number is 29. So hopefully by the end of the year I will have 29 stories that in many years when my kids come back and read my blog they will have at least a little view into who I was, and who my friends and family were.

This hopefully will at least get me out of my blogging rut. Maybe.

No comments: