Monday, December 13, 2010

"What is that child doing?"


After the family party on Saturday we stopped at Cabela's on the way home. It was only 4pm and we did not have any other plans for the evening. Cabela's is not a place that we frequent at all. We went when it opened and then maybe once after that for the kids to look at all of the stuffed dead animals, but there is really not much there for me so we do not go often.

Abigail found this giant stuffed moose and I said that I would take her picture with him. When she climbed up and started to get under his lap this older lady walking by said, "What is that child doing to that moose?" in a most disgusted way to her grown daughter. I could not help myself from taking a picture, and laughing along with the daughter. Abigail was very embarrassed but was not sure why. I took a normal one of her SITTING on the moose's lap so that she would stop crying. Oh the life we lead!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: