Sunday, October 5, 2008

Predictions for my Week

Monday, October 6, 2008

6:15am: Wake up, laundry, shower and get ready, get 4 kids ready

7:45am: Drop Abi off

7:50am: Get to Work

8:00am to 4:00pm: Work

4:15pm: Pick up Abi

4:30pm: Home, snacks, laundry, dishes, make sure order for food delivery for Channing went through okay

6:00pm: Dinner, showers, more homework, vacuum, reading with kids and bedtime, blog

9:00pm: Laundry, watch TV, answer emails to parents with questions or comments about school, maybe read for fun, laundry

12:00am: My new bedtime, go to bed, lay awake for a while and watch TV until 1 or 2 in the morning



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

*Same as Above*



Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6:15am: Wake, laundry, shower, get ready, and have Lew can get the kids ready because I have to leave early

7:15am: Drive downtown for Fall Business Meeting

8:00am to 3:00pm: Fall Business Meeting (Fun Stuff!)

4:00pm: School to do reports and finish up all missed work for the day

5:00pm: Home, homework, laundry, dishes

6:00pm: Dinner, homework, showers, reading, lecture to kids about behaving while I am gone

8:00pm: Beg kids to go to bed because mom is tired, laundry, read blogs

9:00pm: Kids go to bed crying because they will miss mom, pack bag for trip, laundry, answer emails to parents, remember to pack laptop charger so I can answer more emails to parents while I am gone, dishes, more laundry, watch TV

12:00am: Try to sleep and decide to read

1:00am: Bed



Thursday, October 9, 2008

4:00am: Wake and hit snooze button, laundry, shower and get ready, change laundry one last time, check emails

5:00am: Leave for airport



I have no predictions from this time forward. I will let you know what happens when it happens. I never claimed to be physic, I am most likely wrong on most of this... except for the laundry part.

No comments: